Pages

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Thanks to Rich Sudden Victory gambling 15,1 Billion

LONDON - A young local models in the UK suddenly being a billionaire status, having won a kind of gambling game worth 1.1 billion pounds, equivalent to Rp15, 19 billion (Rp13.814 per pound).
She is Liv Boeree, 25. This lucky lady contestant who can beat the 1240 prize at the European Poker Tour San Remo, Italy.
"I do not believe it, I pinch-pinch myself, that I have won one million pounds. I do not feel like a millionaire, because I'm still wearing long underwear," says Liv Boeree glowing, as quoted orange.co. uk, Saturday (04/24/2010).
"But I'm sure when I've bought a little place in Las Vegas, a big house in a village in the UK and buy a brand new car, I would feel a little richer!" added.
Actually, Boeree enter in a new player in the world katergori pocker. He's only four years wrestle game, compared to other players who have above five years.
Boeree is now going into the next round, namely the Grand Final in Monte Carlo on Sunday, April 25 tomorrow. Just to note, the game winner last year, capable of carrying 2.2 million pounds.
Despite a star, he is considered as a simple model. The young woman still living with her parents in Milstead, Kent. However, they can not watch her son fight in Italy, because of volcanic ash in Iceland, which causes disruption Europe flight destination



The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella (Twilight Saga)

0 comments:

Post a Comment