Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Monkey Girl Ambition Become Scientists

Chongqing - A five-year-old girl who was nicknamed Monkey Girl want to be a scientist to figure out why his body covered with thick fur.
Cian Cian lives with his grandparents, who every day are always shave the hair on his face and body.
Doctors from the Hospital Tongliang, China, the place where Cian Cian do care after he suffered from epilepsy, confusion will be the condition that it faces.
"Nothing like this from his family since three generations ago, so this is definitely not genetic factors," the doctor said as quoted by Chu Hongbo Orange, Wednesday (11/08/2010).
His grandparents said he had never again brought Cian to the city because many people who always look and ask "why is he a lot of fur".
"Even at school every morning, people saw it and asked me why her many feathers. Questions like that make me sick," said the grandmother.
The little girl that her parents divorced, said that his classmates always teased.
But he was happy at home, "My dear grandparents, particularly grandmothers, they were very kind to me," said the little girl.
"I want to be a scientist when everything is great so I could know what was wrong with me," concluded the girl

0 comments:

Post a Comment