Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

Weird, dizziness fact attacked China Language

A British woman from China's sudden accent speaking after he was attacked by migraine.
 
Sarah Colwill trusted Foreign Accent Syndrome disease / Foreign Accent Syndrome (FAS) that cause the accent is lost and replaced with a western accent discuss China. although he himself admits that pelum never once did he set foot in the land of the Asian Tigers.
 
35-year-old woman from Plymouth, England is now undergoing therapy after an acute migraine attack last month. As a result of migraine attacks were also made mengelamai brain injury.
 
"I moved to Plymouth since the age of 18 years, so I always talk with the local language. But after the attack, everything changed," he said. As reported by AFP, Tuesday (21/04/2010).
 
"At that time I talk to my daughter on the phone when at home sick. He did not recognize me, because I sounded like orang China. Since it was, if I call my friend-friend, they always menutup phone because I considered not I," added.
 
FAS until recently had occurred in almost all the world and is usually associated with stroke or traumatic brain injury. The disease was first detected at the beginning of the century there were an estimated 20 years and dozens of people who have the same disease worldwide.







BuyBlogReviews.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment