Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Chandre Oram Shooting Of Man Who Considered incarnation Indian god Hanuman

New Delhi - Because of a tail, a man heralded by many people. Thousands of people would line up to worship the man who has a long tail is 33 cm.

Men's tail was named Chandre Oram origin Alipurduar, West Bengal, India. Because the tail is, the adherents of Hinduism think of him as the incarnation Anoman.
Such as reported by local media, Press Trust of India and reported by Ananova. Moreover Oram also loves climbing trees and eating bananas.
"People put a lot of confidence in me. They were recovered from severe diseases when touching my tail. I believe I can do much good for those who come to me with confidence," Oram said.
But Oram human remains. The tail was also a problem for him. Moreover, if not the business of love.
"Almost 20 women have rejected my marriage proposal. At first they look at me and agree, but once I turned around, they see my tail and left," complained Oram.
But Oram not despair. He resigned all his life when he must have two things at once: adored and despised.
"I have decided to marry a woman who can accept me and my tail. Or if not, I will continue to be a bachelor like Anoman," said the Indian man.
The doctors actually had offered help to eliminate the aftermath Oram is a rare congenital disorder that. But he refused. Oram wants to be him as it is.



(source: dunipustaka.org)

0 comments:

Post a Comment